Thursday, May 8, 2008

Edlibe Fear Factor

I just ordered a bunch of chocolate covered crickets and worms as well as a selection of barbecue and cheddar cheese flavored meal worms. YUMMMMMY!

Why you ask? We are gearing up for the summer reading program and our first Teen program: Edible Fear Factor on June 19 at 1:00 PM. This program is open to all 6th-12th graders who have a strong stomach.

So far we will be eating the above mentioned bugs but I have also been thinking about clam juice, sardines, and jell-o covered in ketchup. I am still brainstorming - if you have an idea feel free to comment. I am not going to cook anything, it has to be pre-made or come in a can or jar.

You will have to sign up ahead of time and get a permission slip signed by a parent. I will have them ready by June 9.

For those of you who do not have a strong stomach, come and watch!

No comments: